19 Oct Ealing’s Got Talent online competition
The health improvement team are excited to launch Ealing’s Got Talent, an online competition to discover and promote KS1 – KS4 pupils currently enrolled in Ealing maintained and independent schools who have a passion to perform using music, dance or drama or a combination of the above principles.
Please see attached for Ealing’s Got Talent general rules and online application guidance and flyer to promote the event to Ealing children and young people.
To access Ealings Got Talent online application, visit: https://form.jotformeu.com/jinaburrows/EGTapplicationform
For further information visit: www.egfl.org.uk/healthy-schools
This competition is linked to the health improvement conference theme of mental health and emotional wellbeing: creative and performing arts can help the physical and mental wellbeing of many pupils, building confidence and allowing them to relax, whilst being inspired and challenged.
- The DEADLINE for competition entries is Friday, 17 November 2017, 4pm
- Schools will be emailed the results of Ealings Got Talent on Monday, 11 December 2017, 12pm
- Up to three acts with the highest scores will be selected to perform at the health improvement team conference on Thursday, 22 February 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton Ealing, 1pm – 4.45pm
- Judges from the health improvement team and Ealing Music Service will award certificates of excellence to the finalists and a trophy to the school of the winning act at the conference
- Encourage soloists and groups that have written compositions that fit into the mental health and emotional wellbeing themed title And Still I Rise to apply. Pupils that create an original element into a rendition of a famous work that fits into our themed title will also be accepted.
We are looking forward to receiving applications and thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Health Improvement Administrator
14-16 Uxbridge Road